January 24, 2011

Restrained

Being restrained is not my thing, i know that now, i suck at it. No matter how hard i try, i keep sending u a bunch of smilies every time i want to say something nice to you, like, te quiero, or i miss u, or se latrevo, se gustaro, me fascinas! So now u see a lot of smilies instead of that. And every time i say "bye x" i really want to say "bye moro mu", "bye mi amor".

And now u r leaving for a couple of days, to deal with a very important thing, and i really hopes it all works out for the best, and we can meet again on thursday morning, like every morning, so u can tell me all about it. And even with all that stuff in ur mind, bothering u, u can know i'm by ur side, like i've been all these past months.

Do u miss me? the old me? not the crazy pushy me, but the "moro mu" me?


No comments: